[asterisk-biz] Looking for Asterisk Guru to fix a Deadlock

Steve Poirier mousepad99 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 10:37:20 CDT 2013

Hi Asterisk Experts,

We're a small but well established VoIP provider. Many of our equipment
consist of Asterisk servers. Upgrading to 1.8 or 1.11 branch gave deadlocks
to some, if not all of our production servers and we had to revert back to
1.4. It can take a few hours to a few days for the deadlock to occur.
 Deadlock seems to be occuring on chan_sip.   We're not able to replicate
on test servers.

This problem happens with any 1.8 releases and in the 11 branch, we tried
up to 1.11.4 RC1.

We use:
ULAW, G729, GSM Codecs, Realtime MYSQL, SIP and IAX2 and most calls are
handled via PHP AGI Scripts.

To make it short, we're looking for an asterisk expert that could find the
cause of those locks, and offer a solution / fix.

$ Price to be negotiated in private.

__
Steve Poirier