[asterisk-biz] Reverse bounty - funding needed for SIPADDHEADERRESPONSE()

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Mon Apr 29 03:28:23 CDT 2013

Friends,

Many people have asked me for the ability to add headers to a response to an INVITE. With a function, like SIPADDHEADERRESPONSE()
you can add a header in the dialplan that will be copied to all 1xx class responses after that dialplan entry, as well as in the final response
to the INVITE.

In many cases this is for call tracking with Voip Monitor or Homer SIP Capture - but also for other purposes.

In order to complete such a branch for 1.8, 11 and trunk I would need two days of funding for coding, managing the process of reviewboard and testing.

If you are interested to contribute at least 150 USD or more please contact me off list. The fee would be billed from my company.

Thanks for your support,
/Olle

---
* Olle E Johansson - oej at edvina.net
* Cell phone +46 70 593 68 51, Office +46 8 96 40 20, Sweden