[asterisk-biz] recommendation CMS / business logic for voice apps ?

Borja SIXTO borja.sixto at i6net.com
Fri Apr 26 03:03:01 CDT 2013

Yes but not only, to execute voice application as requested I think it
is the better option.
With this solution you keep using an Asterisk, so if you want to use
some Asterisk Applications/Functions, or use a standard Dialplan for the
call routing : it is possible, with the same server.

The VXI allows you to open a VoiceXML session from your Dialplan, by
this way you can create a voice script with HTTP/XML for the users
interactions.

Regards,

Borja