[asterisk-biz] recommendation CMS / business logic for voice apps ?

Gerrit Jacobsen gjacobsen at x164.com
Wed Apr 24 02:56:05 CDT 2013

Ben,

thanks for your comments.

ASR and TTS are not crucial. The main point for me is that building with php usually results in very rigid apps. It is very hard to change them or reuse code for other projects. So usually these apps run for years basically unchanged.

What is needed is an easy-to-use business logic abstraction layer between the user and the softswitch. Kazoo seems to aim at this and they are using Erlang, they can also cluster their apps.

Can you please point me to some Adhearsion code examples so I can understand how hard it is to build apps?

Cheers

Gerry