[asterisk-biz] asterisk-biz Digest, Vol 105, Issue 10

Francesco Prior fprior at iridio.com.ar
Fri Apr 19 15:53:43 CDT 2013

El 16/04/2013 02:00 p.m., asterisk-biz-request at lists.digium.com escribió:
> Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 13:33:10 -0400
> From: "Kim C. Callis" <kim.callis at gmail.com>
> Subject: [asterisk-biz] Databases and selected dialing
> To: Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
> 	<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
>
> I don't use the other asterisk mailing list, but maybe I might get a couple
> pointer. I would like to be able to parse a database (of a pharmacy) and
> use asterisk to auto dial a customer to inform them of prescription pick-up
> and to possibly to select to do a refill if available (like Rite-Aid and
> CVS and others).
>
> What would I need to familiarize myself with the process to implement
> something like that?
>
> Kim Callis

Hi Kim,
     as you, each month, we inform our customers about invoice due; we
are using irVoice system
[ http://www.irvoice.com.ar ] to create outbound campaigns, both voice
and SMS.

Write me if you need more information or try our demo online at
http://demo-irvoice.rhcloud.com

Best Regards.
Francesco Prior