[asterisk-biz] sipvicious ... Query about Asterisk / Database / Internet Security Consultancy

Gerrit Jacobsen gjacobsen at x164.com
Tue Apr 9 15:32:26 CDT 2013

I forgot to mention sipvicious, a tool which is also used by hackers to find open machines.
svmap - this is a sip scanner. Lists SIP devices found on an IP range
svwar - identifies active extensions on a PBX
svcrack - an online password cracker for SIP PBX
svreport - manages sessions and exports reports to various formats
svcrash - attempts to stop unauthorized svwar and svcrack scans
https://code.google.com/p/sipvicious/

not to be confused with
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sid_Vicious