[asterisk-biz] Query about Asterisk / Database / Internet Security Consultancy

Gerrit Jacobsen gjacobsen at x164.com
Thu Apr 4 04:22:50 CDT 2013

Kashif

Or you let the hackers do their work:
a) Connect the machine to the internet
b) make sure that SIP is accessible at port 5060 from any IP, also open RTP and UDPTL ports
c) make sure that the web access is accessible from any IP
d) Open all ports which are supposed to be open in normal operation
e) make sure that you have an outbound route for all dialing codes ending in some voice mailbox

Wait for hackers to attack. Check the voice mailbox from time to time.

Kind regards, / Ar cieņu, / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Gerrit Jacobsen
Managing Director
Phone +371 6765 1010
Fax +371 6732 2010
gjacobsen at x164.com
Rigatta IT SIA
Citadeles iela 2-516
Riga, LV-1010
www.x164.com

This e-mail may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.