[asterisk-biz] Service Provider Platform?

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Tue Nov 13 20:48:02 CST 2012

Hello Marshall,

Please see Enswitch:

https://integrics.com/enswitch/

It provides everything you ask for except full IAX support (we recommend
SIP for client connections) and full control of codecs.

It also supports much much more, such as billing, invoicing, payment
collection, etc, etc. The PBX features and billing are truly integrated,
and truly multi-tenant at the application level. It runs on highly
scalable and fully redundant clusters. Failover between sites is
supported given a suitable network, and a couple of our customers are
doing this. Many of our customers have come from an environment where
they're providing hosted PBX services with multiple instances of a PBX
product such as FreePBX, and who want to expand to something that
supports tens to tens of thousands of customers with hundreds to
hundreds of thousands of users. The largest system has over 150,000
users. We also have some customers using Enswitch as a corporate PBX for
major institutions (such as financial services companies) who have users
distributed across many sites.

If interested, please drop me an email off-list and we can discuss
system sizing, pricing, support, etc.

On 13/11/12 22:37, Marshall Henderson wrote:
> Hey guys and gals-
>
> Right now, I'm using FreePBX to handle providing voice services to a
> handful of customers. However, it just isn't cutting it for features,
> billing, customer access (portal stuff), etc. What do you recommend? Is
> there an ITSP portal/panel/platform available for running an ITSP with
> Asterisk?
>
> Features I'm interested in:
>
> -Ability to sell traditional hosted PBX services (handsets register) as
> well as 'trunking' (PBX registers)
> -Portal access for customers for things like call forwarding, routing
> management, billing access, CDRs, maybe even configuration of service
> such as codecs/protocol
> -LCR for multiple providers/ratedecks/routes
> -Full support for both SIP and IAX2
>
> Also, looking for something with built in failover as I'd like to have a
> replicated system in a second colo facility to handle calls if one colo
> is down.
>
> Thoughts? Suggestions? Product examples? Am I dreaming and nothing like
> the above exists?
>
> Sorry for the x-post between lists, hoping to get the largest number of
>
> mch
>

> --

Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111