[asterisk-biz] Aggressive Rates for US Dialer and Non-Dialer

Jay Kordic jay at thehorizongroup.biz
Sat Nov 10 08:09:23 CST 2012

Marcus,
I can give you npa/nxx rates with a .0038/minute rate cap, blocking all
higher priced codes over .0038/minute. Please contact me for more
information or if you'd like to test. I also have a non CLI route which
would cover more codes.

Jay Kordic
THG
The Horizon Group
Wholesale termination/8xx/DID origination
1-951-744-9220 (voice)
1-951-850-0887(mobile)
1-951-963-1298 (fax)
MSN IM - jaykordic at hotmail.com