[asterisk-biz] No Activation fee on new DIDs

Jai Rangi jprangi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 23:07:30 CST 2012

DIDforSale is proud to announce that we have now expanded our DID coverage
into Canada. In addition to US and UK, now you can purchase/port Candian
DID's as Metered, FlatRate or Unlimited per Channel basis. You can check
more details at http://www.didforsale.com/moreinfo.php?help=canadarates

*November special: *For a limited time we will waive activation fee on
purchase of $25 and more. This offer will expire by the End of Nov 2012.

Our goal as always is to provide high quality DIDs at a very competitive
price without compromising on quality. Please feel free to contact us or
Visit our website www.didforsale.com for more questions or comments.

Thank you,
www.didforsale.com