[asterisk-biz] Looking for Israel "Kosher" DID

Dovid Bender asterisk at dovid.net
Tue May 15 16:43:17 CDT 2012

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 11:27:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: Steve Edwards <asterisk.org at sedwards.com>
Subject: Re: [asterisk-biz] Looking for Israel "Kosher" DID
To: Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
	<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>

On Mon, 14 May 2012, C F wrote:

> Here is first the gooooooooogle answer:

My fail. I should have googled first. I did after Avi's response and
learned there are also Islamic phones.

Amazing what you can learn when you look for yourself.

--
Thanks in advance,

End of asterisk-biz Digest, Vol 94, Issue 6

Avi,

See GolanTelecom.co.il. They are a new provider in Israel that is offering
unlimited calling for 99 NIS a month in Israel and to land lines in 21
countries. I doubt there will be much of a market for calling cards from
mobile phones once people start using them.

The Israeli mobile carrier Cellcom's (one of the largest providers in
Israel) stock value stock dropped by 10% just when Golan came out with their
plans. I wish other countries would follow......