[asterisk-biz] FS: 4000 pcs USB Memory Phone (Both SIP & Skype, 128M flash drive inside)

Sunny VoIP sunnyvoip at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 21:02:35 CDT 2012

Hi All,

I have 4000 pcs New USB Phone for sale. It's kind of special because
it has 128M flash drive build in.

http://www.von-phone.com/usb_skype_memory_phone.php
http://www.yealink.com/Uploads/download/Yealink%20USB%20Memory%20Phone%20USB-P1M%20Datasheet.pdf

It support Skype, X-lite (counter path in vancouver)  and Koncept
(http://www2.konceptusa.com/index.php?cmp=softphone  , both are sip
software client) .

Currently it has a SIP software client inside the flash drive already
(just need change the config file to your server).

Free sample (1 per USA or Canada address) is available if you send me
the prepaid Fedex/UPS/USPS/Canadapost PDF file label (weight is 1 lb,
just use your own name&address as both from and to address). I'll drop
the package in USA (from New York) or Canada (from Ottawa).

Let me know if you have any question.

Yun Huang
EZPhone Solution Ltd.
http://www.SunnyVOIP.com