[asterisk-biz] good Fax T.38 Providers

Greg Berlocher gberlocher at virtutone.com
Wed Mar 21 08:44:07 CDT 2012

Hi Anita.  Virtutone developed a store-and-forward fax protocol 4 years ago and it is still the only 100% reliable fax over IP solution that works over any IP connection, including cellular and satellite.  We support over 100 different resellers around the world and would welcome the opportunity to tell you more about our voice and fax services.  Please email me at gberlocher at virtutone.com<mailto:gberlocher at virtutone.com> for more information.