[asterisk-biz] Ovetel - A fake company.

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Mar 12 16:58:44 CDT 2012

On 03/12/2012 05:25 PM, Vlash Shoz wrote:

> I just want to inform in this public forum that OVETEL is a fake
> company ; When i say 'fake' - i can assure thatthis company has only
> 2 people working on it  and they create 'ghost employers' using fake
> e-mails.

To be fair, there's nothing inherently illegitimate about a company of
that size, and I would guess that this would be an accurate
characterisation of many of the businesses on this list.

It's a problem only when they claim to be a large, multi-national
enterprise and misrepresent specific headcount or revenue figures.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC