[asterisk-biz] Looking for Full time Asterisk Developer , and Full Time asterisk Support person.

Barry Bourdage bbourdage at techpro.com
Mon Mar 5 09:34:59 CST 2012

We have made the move into the Asterisk world, and are changing over our
clients over from legacy systems. We are looking for a full time person
to help with the move, and continue support after the move. This is a
full time position, not a contract job. We are also looking for a full
time person to develop a front end GUI, and a backend GUI for our client
needs.

Please contact for more details.

Barry Bourdage

bbourdage at techpro.com