[asterisk-biz] Gigaset DECT phones

Chris Bagnall asterisk at lists.minotaur.cc
Fri Jun 29 11:00:02 CDT 2012

On 29/6/12 4:17 pm, John Taylor wrote:> I've had some experience with
Snom M3 and M9s. Can anyone recommend
> anything from the Gigaset range? Reliability is everything!

We have also tried the M9, but switched almost exclusively to Gigaset
for our cordless offerings several years ago. It is not a decision we've
regretted.

Current popular offerings are the N300IP base station and C610H handsets.

Avoid the SL910H (I think) handset - many of the feaures aren't
supported yet on the bases, which means it's of limited practical use.

The big win for Snom - and an area where the Gigasets still aren't as
good - is in remote provisioning.

Kind regards,

Chris