[asterisk-biz] Yerevan DIDs

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Jun 11 00:10:19 CDT 2012

Vahan,

Thank you for the clarification.  I had assumed some regulatory
encumbrance of this nature was in force, but I thought I would put the
feeler out there and see what people say.

Would you happen to know what the billing characteristics of the +374 60
code are to callers inside Yerevan, both for calls originating from
fixed-line and mobile networks?  Does it cost more than some other call?
  Is it considered intra-regional, or inter-city long distance inside
Armenia?

Thanks,

-- Alex