[asterisk-biz] Last minute bookings - Asterisk SIP Masterclass in Barcelona

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Fri Jun 8 03:36:58 CDT 2012

Friends in the community,

Thanks to some unfortunate last-minute cancellations we have a few seats available on the Asterisk SIP Masterclass in Barcelona next week.

This class goes through SIP, Asterisk and Kamailio. It starts where the Asterisk classes and dCAP leaves you and introduces Kamailio on a basic level. We're focusing on how to build scalable SIP networks.

* The SIP Protocol
* ASterisk SIP channel
* Kamailio/OpenSER/SIP-router
* Debugging your installation
* NAT traversal
* Scaling Asterisk
* Large scale platforms with Kamailio and Asterisk
* SIP presence with Asterisk and Kamailio

And much more. To spend one week with a gang of VoIP professionals will give you a lot of input, inspiration and new knowledge.

This is the very LAST TIME I'm teaching Asterisk in a public class. After this I will only do Asterisk trainings in in-house trainings.

(And today is a perfect day to negotiate pricing with me...)

Feel free to contact me to register today!

For more information, please read http://edvina.net/training/sipmasterclass/

See you in Barcelona!

Regards,
/Olle

---
* Olle E Johansson - oej at edvina.net
* Cell phone +46 70 593 68 51, Office +46 8 96 40 20, Sweden