[asterisk-biz] Private VoIP PBX providing Free VoIP services also on IPv6.

Mobile Wi.Fi asterisk-biz at mobile-wi.fi
Fri Jul 27 09:55:38 CDT 2012

Hello,

We are glad to announce our new website at http://mobile-wi.fi/. Here
you can read about our development activity and also you can test our
services by make new account on our website. We develop customized VoIP
services for our customers so please pay attention when you'll complete
sign in form. Also we offer free VoIP calls between our members and we
have IPv6 support for newest terminals. We're eager to receive your
feedback and suggestions. Please feel free to contact us at contact
section of our website.

Regards,
Mobile-Wi.Fi Team
http://mobile-wi.fi/