[asterisk-biz] 1000€ bounty for inband data transmission

Ousmane Wilane ousmane at wilane.org
Tue Jul 17 02:12:15 CDT 2012

Hi,

The specs are more or less available at [0], we can't seem to get access to the
code written by Felix Schupp in [0] (the svn+domain seems to be gone and we were
unable to see a copy anywhere on the net).

I guess that this is hard to get accepted into Digium's subversion repository so
a patch against 1.6 or/and 1.8 as described in [0] will be just fine hoping it
will find home into extended at some point (that's not a requirement for the
bounty).

The 1000€ bounty will be paid via Paypal or any other mean preferred by the
developer.

Kind regards

--
Ousmane