[asterisk-biz] Low Bandwidth VoIP

David Knell dave at 3c.co.uk
Mon Jul 16 08:05:47 CDT 2012

Hi -

The interconnect rates are low enough that there's pretty much no reason to
do anything

with SIMs, gateways, etc.; plus gateways are legal to use provided that you
don't resell the

termination, which is probably exactly what you want to do.

We're offering pure white all (major) network UK mobile termination at
US$0.027, if that's

of any interest.

--Dave