[asterisk-biz] Low Bandwidth VoIP

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Jul 13 14:31:13 CDT 2012

It is a Bangladeshi preparation made from traditional herbs and spices that naturally constrict the bits into a narrower-band path. What's not to like?

-- Alex

--
Sent from my Samsung mobile, and thus lacking in the refinement one might expect from a proper keyboard.

Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC
235 E Ponce de Leon Ave
Suite 106
Decatur, GA 30030
Tel: +1-678-954-0670
Web: http://www.evaristesys.com/"C. Savinovich" <c.savinovich at itntelecom.com> wrote:
> What exactly does this do? The site explains in vague terms what the product function is, but there are no details on how, or implementation, or etc... There is some magical USB stick image or ISO that will magically reduce throughput required per call, but that's it. Any comments?
>
> --Tim

Sales contact phone number starts with 880.  That's Bangladesh.

Christian Savinovich
VoIP & Telephony Consultant
646-982-3572

its got a magical algorithm that only NSA and DOJ know about it :)

Sent from BETA iOS6