[asterisk-biz] Hosted PBX Provider with local London number

Avi Marcus Avi at GetBestFone.com
Thu Jul 5 08:34:31 CDT 2012

UKDDI <http://www.3c.co.uk/sites/ukddi/> has free DIDs, I think you can
register to them. I use them for my UK numbers.

Localphone <http://www.localphone.com> has cheap UK numbers (it's a UK
based company), you can certainly register to them and even make outbound
calls at pretty good prices.

If you need PBX functionality, take a look at
surevoip.co.uk<http://www.surevoip.co.uk/>

-Avi Marcus
BestFone