[asterisk-biz] VoIPmonitor.org

tahir almas tahir at ictinnovations.com
Tue Jul 3 00:32:44 CDT 2012

nice work

Regards
*Tahir Almas*

Managing Partner
ICT Innovations
http://www.ictinnovations.com
Leveraging open source in ICT

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY
This communication including any information transmitted with it is
intended only for the use of the addressees and is confidential and may be
protected by legal privilege . If you are not an intended recipient, be
aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and delete this
copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.