[asterisk-biz] UK Origination Provider w/dedicated servers

Todd Routhier fonemasta at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 18:58:48 CST 2012

Hello List!

I have a US Origination provider I am happy with which also offers
dedicated servers within their location.

I am looking for a similar arrangement with a UK company but I am not just
looking for a company that just started offering services last week and
goes down every other week. Only interested in reliable offerings.

If you actually work with a company that provides these services and find
them reliable, please shoot me their website/contact info. Thanks!

If you work for or own such a company, I would be interested in speaking
with you also.

Thanks!

Regards,
 Todd R.