[asterisk-biz] Save $250+ on SIP DIDs

Jai Rangi jprangi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 23:29:23 CST 2012

All,
We are running a promotion for a medium usage customers. We will waive the
activation for new accounts if you purchase 50+ DIDs in 1st month. This
offer is for new customers only.
Visit www.didforsale.com for more pricing details. Some of our Key features
are:

6000+ rate centers all over US
 No Minimum requirement.
 Does not require TDM card configuration. Its all VoIP
 Works with any SIP software (Asterisk, SER, OpenSer, FreeSwitch,
VoIPSwicth)
 Perfect Solution for calling cards, call centers, small to mid size
businesses
 Show local presence in any State in USA
 Redundant systems for high uptime
 No minimum commitments
 No Limit on inbound minutes (When you buy our Channelized DIDs)
 Failover Facility
 Load Balancing

Purchasing SIP DIDs from DIDForSale <http://www.didforsale.com/> is very
convenient and cheap. No matter where your company is located, you can now
purchase VoIP SIP DIDs within US and UK at the same price as any other
number in your local area. This feature opens doors for you to offer local
access numbers to your customers at a relatively lower price.

Visit www.didforslae.com for more details.