[asterisk-biz] Wholesale voip providers? Who did you have a good experience with?

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 16:32:03 CST 2012

Thanks for all the input guys. SIP Routes seems promising though they don't
have easy sign-up or rates listed (indications of a little trouble for me).
But they are very close to what iCall provides. Are there any other
providers that do international in an easy to use accessible way/portal?

Thanks again,