[asterisk-biz] Need Toronto DIDs

Greg Berlocher gberlocher at virtutone.com
Fri Feb 10 10:55:55 CST 2012

Virtutone(www.virtutone.com<http://www.virtutone.com>)  is a Canadian provider of wholesale VoIP services.  We would be happy to provide you all of the services you need.  Please feel free to email me at gberlocher at virtutone.com<mailto:gberlocher at virtutone.com> and I will email you a quote.

Regards, Greg

Greg Berlocher
Virtutone Networks, Inc.
Vice President, Sales & Marketing