[asterisk-biz] Question to the group.

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Fri Feb 10 10:12:57 CST 2012

On 10/02/12 18:05, Zaphod Bebblebrox wrote:
>>     - Email to Fax and  Fax to Email
>>     - Inward DID local and 800 services
>>     - Calling card SIP based and ANI authenticated

If you're looking for a commercial carrier grade product that scales
from 30 concurrent calls at the small end to tens of thousands of
concurrent calls at the top end, and that's in use at carriers and major
corporations worldwide, I suggest looking at Enswitch:

http://integrics.com/enswitch/

It fulfils all your requirements, and much more. For more details,
please email me off list and we can discuss system configurations and
pricing.

Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111
+44 20 799 39 799