[asterisk-biz] Looking for Asterisk / TDMoE guru, contract work in Denver

David Knell dave at 3c.co.uk
Wed Dec 19 01:43:41 CST 2012

Hi Aaron -

Please find my CV attached.

I've a long history of problem solving in telecoms - my introduction was in
1996 on an installation in Brazil, and I've been doing it ever since.  I
founded a business to develop an Asterisk-based IP Centrex platform in 2005,
and have worked with Asterisk since then.

Happy to travel to CO - I've spent more time in Breckenridge than anywhere
else over the last five years - but also to have a go at replicating your
issue over here.

Cheers --

Dave