[asterisk-biz] Asterisk Dedicated Servers - Exclusive Free Servers For Asterisk List Members

Motion Servers lists at motionservers.com
Mon Aug 20 19:17:00 CDT 2012

Asterisk Biz List,
Asterisk Developers, and
Asterisk Integrators,

We wanted to let you know that we are offering *First Month Free* on all
server models.
Our System Administrators and Network Engineers are experienced with
Asterisk installation/configuration, dialplan configuration, AGI/AMI
programming.
*These servers are Best-of-Breed, and can handle very high load.*

We have a *highly optimized network for VoIP*, you can check out our Speed
Test / Looking Glass here:
Speed Test: http://speedtest.motionservers.com/
Looking Glass: http://speedtest.motionservers.com/lg

Packages listed below:

NOTE: If you have a special requested operating system, for example
TrixBox, FreePBX, etc...  Please specify in Step 5 instructions for
provisioning team.  We can do any customization you have.

*Motion SP1S*
Intel Xeon E3-1240
8GB RAM
500GB Enterprise HDD
10TB Bandwidth
Free Remote Reboot
IP-KVM Included

   - *FIRST MONTH FREE*, then $169/mo
   - *ORDER:* https://secure.motionservers.com/dedicated/12

*Motion SP2S*
Intel Xeon E3-1240
16GB RAM
2 x 500GB Enterprise HDD
10TB Bandwidth
Free Remote Reboot
IP-KVM Included

   - *FIRST MONTH FREE*, then $185/mo
   - *ORDER:* https://secure.motionservers.com/dedicated/13

*Motion SP3S*
Intel Xeon E5-2620
(12 Cores / 24 Threads)
32GB RAM
2 x 500GB Enterprise HDD
10TB Bandwidth
Free Remote Reboot
IP-KVM Included

   - *FIRST MONTH FREE*, then $339/mo
   - *ORDER:* https://secure.motionservers.com/dedicated/14

*Motion SP4S*
Intel Xeon E5-2620
(12 Cores / 24 Threads)
64GB RAM
2 x 500GB Enterprise HDD
10TB Bandwidth
Free Remote Reboot
IP-KVM Included

   - *FIRST MONTH FREE*, then $419/mo
   - *ORDER:* https://secure.motionservers.com/dedicated/15

If you have any questions or very custom requests, please email
sales at motionservers.com.

Thanks,
MotionServers Sales Team
http://www.motionservers.com/