[asterisk-biz] Reverse phone lookup service

Rehan Allahwala Rehan at rehan.com
Mon Aug 13 04:49:27 CDT 2012

Hi Stelios,

We have the api available on call-x.com the data comes via
whitepages.comhowever the problem is that the full data does not come
for many numbers.

You can go ahead and try the service out though if u like, at no charge to
make sure it works well.

Your's Thankfully,

Rehan Allahwala
My Introduction:  http://youtu.be/NVBHrsIMxgg <http://youtu.be/jEs1gvcHLe0> -