[asterisk-biz] $300 bounty for ASTERISK-20087: Asterisk gives "Broken pipe" warning on hangup

Stefan Schmidt sst at sil.at
Thu Aug 9 08:00:58 CDT 2012

Am 09.08.12 12:29, schrieb Alistair Cunningham:
> Integrics is offering a USD 300 bounty for a fix for this:
>
> https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-20087
>
> The bounty is payable via PayPal to whoever gets a fix accepted into the
> Digium repository for 1.8.X. The bounty is valid until the end of 2012.

Hello,

I only take some minutes to dig into the part of code and i dont think
this will be an easy solution. The problem i can see depending to your
log file are the both call legs of the local channel. These call legs
both starts a hangup agi handling (thats why you see both) and after the
first hangup the pipe is allready closed.

there is a very short solution to prevent this error you see but this
isnt a solution for the problem you have.

maybe if i find some time i can try to build a solution for this.

best regards

stefan