[asterisk-biz] $100 free on SIP Trunking

Jai Rangi jprangi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 00:57:20 CDT 2012

DIDForSale sells DIDs all over US, UK and Canada, Covering more that 8500
Rate Center. If you are looking to purchase some additional SIP Trunking
solution. Check out our August promotion: (Only for new customers/signups)

Purchsae Credi
Free Credit

 Total Credit
  * $100*
 * $25 *
 * $125*
  * $200 *
 * $50 *
*$250*
  * $500 *
 * $100 *
 * $600 *

How to use it:
a) Signup to create an account on our website.
b) Login into your account and Click on Add Balance.
c) Forward us the the purchase confirmation email, with a Subject "*Redeem
Asterisk-Biz Free Credit Promotion.*"
d) We will issue the credit to your account.

NOTE: The balance will stay in your account even if you dont use all in one
month. There is no minimum purchase per month. Visit our website for more
details.

Thank you,
Jai Rangi
www.didforsale.com