[asterisk-biz] Looking for Full time Asterisk Developer , and Full Time asterisk Support person.

tahir almas tahir at ictinnovations.com
Fri Apr 13 01:22:43 CDT 2012

We provide Asterisk based consultancy, support, development and
Implementation services on project to project basis and have more six years
working experience in open source telephony , If interested ,  Please
contact us off list

Regards
*Tahir Almas*

Managing Partner
ICT Innovations
http://www.ictinnovations.com
Leveraging open source in ICT

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY
This communication including any information transmitted with it is
intended only for the use of the addressees and is confidential and may be
protected by legal privilege . If you are not an intended recipient, be
aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and delete this
copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 8:49 PM, Steve Totaro <stotaro at totarotechnologies.com