[asterisk-biz] Wi-fi SIP handset

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Sep 29 20:28:32 CDT 2011

Oof.  Thanks for the suggestion, but I think I'm going to pass on the idea of yet another Apple product.  I don't run Windows or Mac on the desktop anywhere in the house or office, so anything iTunes-dependent is out.  Plus, I want something that actually looks like a phone.

--
This message was painstakingly thumbed out on my mobile, so apologies for brevity, errors, and general sloppiness.

Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC
260 Peachtree Street NW
Suite 2200