[asterisk-biz] multiple simultaneous one to one video calls

Jitendra Singh jits at talentsprint.com
Thu Sep 22 12:56:36 CDT 2011

A little more detail, we are looking for google hangout like functionality
where one person(trainer) sees multiple videos, but other need to see only
trainer and not other participants.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
Jitendra
+91 9396 4142 41
*"Sure it's a big job; but I don't know anyone who can do it better than I
can."* - JFK