[asterisk-biz] New DID products from www.didforsale.com

Jai Rangi jprangi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 16:41:50 CDT 2011

All,

We have added some new products and have expanded our inbound DID
coverage to almost 8000 rate centers.We were asked by lot of customers
about separate pricing for SIP trunks and low price for DID. Now we
can offer unlimited SIP trunks at low price and very low price DIDs.
Attractive products for people looking for lots of DIDs and but low
number of Trunks. If you have been buying from Verizon, Paetec, Level3
and ATT, we can save upto 50%.

Please visit out website for more details on Rates.

http://www.didforsale.com/rates.php

If you want to know, what our customers think about us. Visit
http://www.didforsale.com/blog/2011-didforsale-customer-satisfaction-survey-results

Best,
-Jai  Rangi
www.didforsale.com