[asterisk-biz] "Class 4" SIP trunking / LCR platform

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Sep 1 20:21:43 CDT 2011

It's hard to say for sure because:

1. Having a proxy-based core, a lot depends on the throughput bottlenecks of the endpoints;

2. The workload is substantially I/O-bound in many respects, though certainly asynchronous where possible. So, hardware is a factor.

However, we have seen throughput of at least 250 CPS.  That's just being realistic; we get a lot of BS CPS requirements from dialer guys that we would find difficult to meet, but which they also don't actually have.

--
This message was painstakingly thumbed out on my mobile, so apologies for brevity, errors, and general sloppiness.

Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC
260 Peachtree Street NW
Suite 2200