[asterisk-biz] DID outages statistics across USA? Which providers have a solid track record and which don't?

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 21:55:54 CDT 2011

No it doesn't help. In fact it's nothing but commercials/spam. Please be
specific if there are statistics on various provides uptime/downtime posted
on this site. If you are pitching DIDx to me then I am not interested at
all. If they post such statistics then please point to that specifically.

-Bruce