[asterisk-biz] DID outages statistics across USA? Which providers have a solid track record and which don't?

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 10:19:15 CDT 2011

Hi everyone,

For those of solely relying on DID from a VoIP provider, can you provide me
some info for the last two years as to which provider had
no interruptions in service at all and which ones had 3 or less?

I am currently dealing with Vitelity and if I am not wrong they get service
from XO Communication who in turn has had multiple outages in the past few
years.

I am interested to know who had the least service interruptions in the past
few years. Price is not an issue. Quality is what matters to me.

Thanks for your feedback.