[asterisk-biz] Kamailio SIP Server Development Seminar, Oct 24-25, San Francisco

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 15:39:26 CDT 2011

Hello,

knowing that many are using Asterisk and Kamailio together for building
large VoIP platform, I just thought of letting you know about Kamailio
SIP Server Development Seminar that I am going to provide in San
Francisco area during Oct 24-25, 2011. The target is to present how
Kamailio is designed as an application (the internal components that
have impact on scalability and optimizations of SIP routing via its
config file) as well as teaching how to write extensions for it in C.

For those interested, more details can be found at:

   *
http://www.kamailio.org/w/2011/10/kamailio-developer-seminar-san-francisco-oct-24-25-2011/

Cheers,
Daniel