[asterisk-biz] Wi-fi SIP handset

Stelios Koroneos skoroneos at digital-opsis.com
Sun Oct 9 13:49:07 CDT 2011

I will add my vote for the DECT Gigaset. DECT was designed for voice
handsets and so both voice quality and standby/operating times are very
good. The latest Gigasets perform very well were ever we installed them.
Wifi unfortunately is not very "power" friendly.

--
Stelios S. Koroneos

Digital OPSiS - Embedded Intelligence

Tel +30 210 9858296 Ext 100