[asterisk-biz] Asterisk / Sphinx guru

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 15:07:47 CST 2011

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 5:56 PM, Andy Pace <apace at singlehop.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
> I'm looking for an asterisk guru who is well versed in Sphinx and using it
> to hot-word spot live calls. I'm willing to hop on a short call to go over
> the specifics.
> If you are interested, please email me directly with your resume, your rate
> and how quickly you will be able to begin. I'm willing to hop on a short
> call to go over the specifics, so please also include your availability.
> --
> Andy Pace

He is referring to CMU Sphinx [1] in case anyone wonders.

Andy, Sphinx is the name of dozens of projects and computer software
products.  The Python documentation is what I saw when I read your
email the first time.

[1] http://cmusphinx.sourceforge.net/

--
~ Andrew "lathama" Latham lathama at gmail.com http://lathama.net ~