[asterisk-biz] Bicom Systems Now Offering Free Multi-Tenant PBX!

Stephen Wingfield steve at bicom.us
Wed Nov 9 16:29:03 CST 2011

To the Asterisk Community,

Bicom Systems is excited to tell you about our new Free MT @ EC2, as used by some of the World's Largest Telcos! You can now start your own ITSP with our FREE version of PBXware MultiTenant PBX edition! Or upgrade your existing Trixbox or FreePBX for FREE! This offer even includes a video of the quick and easy set-up instructions.

Our Multi Tenant PBX allows telecom service providers to serve the IP-PBX market with fully featured, cloud hosted IP-PBX solutions, and unlimited tenants.
Features include: unlimited resellers, user/company self-portal, LCR, and many more!

For more information or to sign up, check out our Free MT @ EC2 page.

As always, contact us at sales [a} bicomsystems d*t com with any questions or concerns.

Thanks,

Bicom Systems

www.bicomsystems.com | blog.bicomsystems.com