[asterisk-biz] USA Shared Short Code

Robert Huddleston rhuddleston at gmail.com
Tue May 24 09:48:04 CDT 2011

I've looked at all of those. I see some are offering 2.5 cents if I'm
willing to accept email hack and 5 cents if I want true delivery.

I'm very tempted to set up my own Kannel server and handle SMS myself. But I
just saw the price per month for a dedicated short code (CSC) and it's
pricey... Roughly $500 / month for non-vanity.

That said - if I go dedicated and run my own Kannel server there is no per
message cost to me.