[asterisk-biz] Integrics releases Enswitch 3.5
acunningham at integrics.com
Mon May 16 03:01:42 CDT 2011
Integrics are pleased to announce the release of Enswitch 3.5, a
complete integrated solution for commercial telephony services such as:
* Full featured multi-tenant hosted PBX.
* ITSP (Internet Telephony Service Provider).
* VoIP for WiFi providers.
* Toll-free and number translation services.
* Calling cards.
Enswitch is in production today with carriers worldwide on systems from
hundreds of users on single machines to over 150,000 users on
redundant/failover clusters. Major new features in this version include:
* Hotel Property Management System (PMS) integration using Intouch
* Queue logging and export to QueueMetrics.
* Android client (experimental in this version).
* Number vendor API for automatic purchase of numbers between Enswitch
* Automatic provisioning for Linksys SPA.
* Automatic provisioning for Polycom via HTTP in addition to existing
* Automatic provisioning for Yealink.
* Alerting for maximum calls to PSTN carriers.
* Easier control of shared speed dials.
More links, including a full list of features and a working demo of the
web interface, are at:
+1 888 468 3111
+44 20 799 39 799
More information about the asterisk-biz