[asterisk-biz] Indian DID and termnation

A E [Gmail] all.eforums at gmail.com
Mon May 9 12:19:44 CDT 2011

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 1:20 AM, amit anand <onewaytoconnect at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi
>
> Can anyone provide INDIA DID and termination through SIP.?
>
> --
>
> Amit Anand

Hello,

I don't believe it's possible to obtain DIDs in India or Pakistan due to the
telecommunication regulations and the specific rules against VoIP and/or the
requirements that the authorities have regarding licensing in that regard.
There are only about 50-60 countries in the world where one can obtain DIDs.
But if you find my information is incorrect or regulation has now changed,
then I'd be interested in obtaining DIDs in that market as well.

HTH