[asterisk-biz] Who can provide business internet connection worthy of VoIP for Dallas area?

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Sat May 7 16:24:08 CDT 2011

Hi everyone,

I been told by AT&T that we an only get 128kbps upload on a DSL connection.
Can anyone tell me if there are any other providers who can provide business
internet using COAX cable , DSL, or some other technology.....to ZIP code
75247     ?

Anything with 512kbps would be great but even 256 would do for upload.
Download of 1Mbps.

Wondering even if a wireless data plan would help my situation for that
area?

***To be used with Asterisk SIP lines.
Thanks,