[asterisk-biz] wholesale VoIP providers using Asterisk

Matt Riddell lists at venturevoip.com
Wed May 4 17:22:31 CDT 2011

On 5/05/11 8:17 AM, mark at leetop.net wrote:
> So what ARE the reasons for the death throes then? And is there another
> marketplace to find customers? In particular for relatively high-cost
> (and therefore high-margin) routes outside the competitive US/EU locations?

Anybody who has ever posted a product here or information about their
business has been blasted pretty harshly whether it be for their
English, their newly created website, broken links etc.

The problem stems from the fact that everyone on this list has their own
products and feel the need to lash out at other's products when they're
posted.  People therefore scan through everything and every link posted
trying to find something wrong.

Once they do they announce that fact to the world and ridicule the
company making the announcement - making them feel more secure in their
own product.

It's something I don't have a solution for.

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell